Tuesday 17 May 2011

It can't be bedtime already

I don't know where the evening's gone.  I just looked at the clock and it's nearly time to retire to bed with Ken Follett. I only have about a hundred pages left to read and I'll be quite sad when I'm finished.  Every night I go into my little medieval world and hope it all turns out well for the cathedral builder and his family and the Prior, as well as hoping the evil Earl gets his just deserts!  I've always loved the medieval period but this book really brings it to life.

So, what have I been doing all evening?  Er....I don't know really!  Someone must've put the clock forward a couple of hours when I wasn't looking!  I've spent some time reading through back posts on Rhonda Jean's blog at  http://down---to---earth.blogspot.com/.  This lady talks so much sense.  I only hope I can turn my life around to achieve the same degree of happiness and contentment.  Today I went back to work after a few days off and I was anything but serene!  Still, only 15 weeks to go now :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment